Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Message about Sunday at Orange

From Dan Bono (Wrestling Director for Sunday)

Gentleman,
This Sunday we will be at Orange at their field house near the high school. Please be there by 11:30 with wrestling to begin no later than 1:00.
I will still be doing the pairings so please have your list updated and to me no later than Friday night. I am willing to accommodate people who show up or pull kids who don't show up but it just makes it later to start and the pairings are not as good.
Speaking of pairings, if you have a kid who you think needs to go up a weight division or an age bracket to get better competition please let me know. Conversely, if you have a kid that is getting hammered and needs to be in a competitive match please let me know, I'll do my best to get them in the best group.
I currently break it into K-1, 2-3, and 4-5. Depending on records I may move a 1st grader up to into 2nd grader groups or a 3rd to wrestle 4th graders (etc.). If I have birthdays you may see an older 3rd grader wrestle a young 5th grader for example.
If you have any questions please let me know. I appreciate everyone's support and feedback. 

--
Rick Palmer
Scholastic Program Director
Cavalier Wrestling Club