Friday, January 19, 2018

Re: Amherst Tournament

Parents I will be there to coach the younger kids.  I will arrive a little early for weigh-ins and be there until the u10's are finished.  My cell number is 240-305-7870.  We have been to this tournament before and it should be a good one for newer wrestlers.  Most brackets are round robin which usually guarantees at least 3 matches per wrestler.  I will be on the mat for warm-ups by 8:30.

Larry

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 2:26 PM, Richard Monroe <monroe.richard@gmail.com> wrote:
Parents of wrestlers heading to Amherst. I will be there close to 10:15 to coach the wrestlers.
I'll have on a red Red Sox hat. If you need to reach me before or during the event, I can be reached at:
434 242 1694
I don't know the gym, so I don't have a great idea of where to meet.
Drive safe, rest up and try to get your kids to eat healthy tonight and in the morning. And lots of fluids.
Richard

Sent from my iPhone