Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Pee-Wee Practice Confusion

 

Parents,

It appears that the message I sent (below) to cancel tonight's practice did not make it to all of the parents.  I am very sorry for the confusion but practice was indeed cancelled tonight.

Very sorry again to those parents that made the trip to the wrestling room.  This was a failure on my part to ensure that the message reached all parents and to post this to the web-site.  I know that it is a big commitment to get your kids to the room so I am sorry that I failed to properly communicate.

We do intend to have practice on this Thursday.

Sincere apologies for my mistake.

Jimmy Burns



Parents,

An update, we will need to cancel the Pee-Wee practice on Tuesday, 27 Dec 2016.

All other practices are still planned to run as normally scheduled.  If this changes we will send an additional message.

Regards,

Jimmy Burns